I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day. It was so wonderful, I want to blog all about it... It started off with me sleeping in until 7:30 this morning, before the banging on the door and mowing me down with treasures from my family. (aahhhh...) Then church, it's Sunday, after all... Then we had a nice Sunday drive in the country, came home to a quick lunch before lounging/napping out in the backyard in the shade. Karli, Calista and I came in after a while to work on canvas grocery bag crafts. That was nice. We took the canvas bags, stamped and painted them on one side and will finish the other side tomorrow. While playing in paints, Carl grilled some filet mignon and squash that we ate with wild rice pilaf and spinach salad. Talk about yummy!!! The girls talked us into roasting marshmallows outside because it was just too warm to have the fireplace going. I'm glad they talked us into it. It was such a nice ending to such a nice day.
I surely hope that your Mother's Day was just as fulfilling.
With lots of loves,
cass
Here are some pictures of our evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment